What is a Neuropsychological evaluation?
An evaluation conducted by a clinical neuropsychologist, dedicated to understanding the relationships between brain and behavior, particularly as these relationships can be applied to the diagnosis of brain disorder, assessment of cognitive and behavioral functioning, and the design of effective treatment.
Evaluation is designed for:
- FAA required neuropsychological evaluations (HIMS certified)
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Fitness for Duty Evaluations
- Significant memory loss often observed by others
- Developmental learning disabilities
- Attention deficit disorder
- Seizure disorders
- Medical illness or treatments
- Traumatic brain injury
- Suspected dementing conditions (e.g., Alzheimer’s Disease, Frontal Lobe Dementia, etc)
- Effects of toxic chemicals or chronic substance abuse
Offices open in